Alright fellas. Let’s talk alpha today.
Not everyone is a 20 year old looking for some guidance on how to become more alpha. Some of you guys are nearing or in your 30s and still trying to figure things out. Even the ultimate beta I’ve ever known, Jed, is now a 32 year old unemployed, overweight beta male.
This post is for the guys that need to really figure out if they are on the right track to being alpha. The last thing I want is for you to be in your 40s still coming here trying to figure things out.
If you read 20 Signs You’re Alpha in your 20s, you’ll see there are some difference between your 20s and your 30s. As you get older, you get more responsibilities and in someways you have to grow up (you don’t really have to, but you should).
I’ll put up a list of ways to know you’re still a beta male in your 30s soon but until then, here are 20 signs to know you’re alpha in your 30s.
20 Signs You’re Alpha (in your 30s)
- You do things when you don’t know if you should (still gotta live you know!)
- You suck up your ego if you have to
- You stop caring what other people think about you
- You ask for help when you need it
- You help other people
- You speak up when it’s necessary
- You have stable income or at least a plan to make money for your future ($$$)
- You have a healthy sex life (maybe you’re even in a relationship or married)
- You have friends that you can rely on (a solid network is a must)
- You dont’ just look forward to the weekend so you can be lazy
- Your life doesn’t revolve around work (seriously, work isn’t that important)
- You work out
- You say “I don’t know” when you don’t know
- You’re still learning new things
- You still keep up with the latest fashion trends
- You lead or manage others
- You don’t let people take advantage of you (too often men still let others walk all over them)
- You understand that you get what you pay for (you’re not the cheap guy you were in your 20s)
- You can start conversations with strangers
- You’re competitive (you should always be competitive)
How many of the 20 did you hit? Hopefully you you did. But if you didn’t, we’re here to help.
For you guys in your 30s, what ways are you alpha?